Council Approvals and Paperwork2023-10-20T06:11:57+00:00
Cafe Fitout Melbourne

Council Approval and Paperwork

Before we start building a commercial kitchen, a project needs to be approved first by the council before any work can commence. To be approved by the local council you might need planning permits, building permits amongst other permits, documentation and plans that need to be approved and submitted.

Local councils require these permits for the operation of your commercial kitchen. Permits cost money and take time to process so it’s important you begin these discussions with our specialist consultants early.

There are a number of authorities that need certain criteria met before you can start operating your kitchen and the works need to be carried out in accordance with Australian Standards. We are experienced in these processes so let us handle this for you.

Free Consultation